Chandel 04/06/2018: Launching programme on “Krishi Kalyan Abhiyan” was organised by KVK Chandel, at Chandel Christian village, Chandel on 4/06/2018. Dr. I.M. Singh, Joint Director, ICAR RC for NEH Region, Manipur Centre and Dr. Deepak Singh, Senior Scientist & Head, KVK Chandel and Kl. Thumvol Anal, Asst. Chief Chandel Christian were the dignitaries. Dr. I. M Singh, highlighted the keynote on Krishi Kalyan Abhiyan. The programme focused on giving a boost to agriculture and allied activities in the aspirational districts. While Dr. Deepak Singh deliberated on the activities and active dissemination of latest technologies taken up by the KVK in the district.
In the training Session, Dr. Khumlo Levis, ACTO(Agronomy), KVK Chandel spoke on Mushroom cultivation; Dr. Y. Prabhabati Devi, ACTO (Home Science) spoke on Nutrition gardening and Dr. N. Johnson, SMS (Plant Protection), KVK Churachanpur spoke on Bee keeping. Altogether 50 farmers from Chandel Christian attended the training.
- Two days training on maize cultivation ensure food, feed and fodder concluded
- Six days Skill Training of Rural Youth (STRY) on Mushroom Production Techniques conducted
- Six days Skill Training of Rural Youth on Post-Harvest processing and packaging of foods and vegetables conducted
- Three days Skill development Training Programme on “Microbe based Technologies for soil health and plant nutrition” conducted
- Live telecast of Pradhan Mantri KIsan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)
- 14th Scientific Advisory Committee Meeting Conducted
- Inauguration of Micro Irrigation System under Krishi Kalyan Abhiyan – II cum Review Meeting of KVK Chandel
- Observance of World Soil Day cum Training on Soil Health Management conducted
- Training under KKA -II at Ziontlang
- Training under KKA -II at Modi village
May 2019 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31